Trekker II Dog Handler's Vest -LG-OR-Sage
Related product guides
Product descriptionPeregrine Field Gear is proud to introduce the Trekker II Dog Handler's Vest. Peregrine has incorporated many years of upland hunting experience and the comments and suggestions of numerous other avid hunters and dog handlers to bring you this premium upland hunting vest. Peregrine also ran this vest through extensive field testing with numerous hard core hunters to make sure it would stand up to the challenges of upland hunting.
- Rugged, reinforced fabric for durability and abrasion resistance
- Integrated, internal waist belt supports game pouch, alleviates shoulder strain
- Removable transmitter pockets, using molle strap system
- Removable neoprene shell holders in pockets fit 28, 20 and 12 gauge shells
- Expandable rear game pouch with waterproof liner
- Compatible with Quick-Shot shotgun holster and the ShockEater recoil pad
- Top quality YKK brass zipper
- Meets all states' requirements for minimum amount of blaze orange
- Pockets fit almost all e-collar transmitters, removable (with molle)
- Silent opening magnetic pocket flaps
- Hand warmer pockets
- Zippered pocket bottom for easy cleaning
- Extra large 14+inch front loading game pouch with snap closure
- D-rings for accessories
- Reinforced water bottle holders
- Padded shoulders
- Zippered game pouch for easy unloading
- Rucksack for extra carrying capacity
- Color: Orange/Sage
- Size: Large
- Chest Size: 42-44"
- Vest Width: 25.5"
- Vest Length: 30"