Related product guides
Product descriptionDaiwa Tatula Elite Signature Series Rods were developed by Daiwa's Pros such as Andy Montgomery, Brent Ehrler, Cody Meyers, Ish Monroe, Randy Howell, Seth Feider, and Takahiro Omori. Given free reign, each pro was asked to select their favorite techniques and design specific rods to be the ultimate action to execute that technique. With the guess work taken out of it, Anglers don't have to track down the right rod for the job and can focus on catching more fish.
All rods are designed with SVF Nanoplus Super Volume Fiber blanks for less weight and increased sensitivity. Crankbait rods are designed with GLATECH fiberglass / graphite construction needed for a slower reacting blank. The slower reacting blank is necessary for the proper action of the crankbaits and allows fish to gulp baits better and not tear hooks. This will result in improved hook ratio and increased sensitivity due to the graphite wrapped blank construction. All blanks have Daiwa�s X45 BIAS graphite fiber construction which prevents twisting and ovalization of the blanks for increased casting accuracy and improved distance.
- Daiwa�s Exclusive Super Volume Fiber-Modulus SVF Graphite blanks or GLATECH Fiberglass construction
- X45 Bias Graphite construction prevents twisting of blanks for casting accuracy
- Daiwa Exclusive custom designed reel seats or Fuji reel seats
- Daiwa AGS guides or Fuji Alconite ring guides
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Technique: Small/Medium Crankin
- Developed by: Brent Ehler
- Length: 7'2"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium
- Action: Regular
- Mono Line Rating: 8-17 lbs.
- Braid Line Rating: N/A
- Lure Rating: 1/4-3/4 oz.
- Guide Type: Fuji Alconite
- Blank Material: X45 Bias Graphite
- Handle Material: N/A
- Number of Guides: N/A