ROD-SALTIST INSHORE,Sec=2,LnWt=15-40 Brd
Related product guides
Product descriptionThe Saltist Inshore West Coast Series of rods are designed for light surf fishing applications commonly seen on the West Coast. Rod lengths range from 7'6" to 9'6" and are designed to cast lightweight lures a great distance. They feature a specialized guide setting for dropshotting and small jerkbaits.
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Technique: Inshore West Coast Spinning
- Length: 9'0"
- Number of Pieces: 2
- Power: Medium
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating: 15-40 lbs.(Braid)
- Lure Rating: 3/16-3/4 oz.
- Guide Type: Fuji Aluminum Oxide
- Blank Material: High Modulus carbon graphite with Daiwa exclusive HVF low-resign material
- Handle Material: Hybrid material cork and EVA
- Number of Guides: 9