REVO2X40 REVO X 40 SPIN
Related product guides
Product descriptionRevo trusted reliability and performance. Welcome the X to the lineup of Revo spinning reels. Featuring the same forward-thinking design, durability and performance; the Revo X starts with a compact Insert Molded C6 (IM-C6) carbon body design for all-day comfort. Casting efficiency is maximized by the Rocket Line management system that allows anglers to fish mono, braid or even difficult to manage fluorocarbon.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- Carbon Matrix hybrid drag system for super smooth reliable drag performance
- IM-C6 (Insert molded C6) body design combines an X-craftic gearbox design with a C6 carbon body, which gives a lightweight construction that houses gears in perfect alignment
- Lightweight graphite rotor
- Rocket line management system provides better control of all types of fishing lines
- Rocket spool lip design allows better control of line coming off the spool
- Large PVC knobs provide greater grip
- Machined aluminum braid ready spool allows braid to be tied directly to the spool without any slip
- Stainless steel main shaft and components for improved corrosion resistance
- Everlast bail system for improved durability
- Slow Oscillation provides even line lay with all types of line
- Water Type: Freshwater
- Technique: Spinning
- Reel Size: 40
- Reel Spool Material: Aluminum
- Reel Handle Position: Right/Left
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Retrieve Rate: 40"
- Braking System: N/A
- Bearing Count: 7
- Braid Capacity (Yards/lbs): 210/14
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 210/10, 180/12, 150/14
- Drag Material: Carbon Fiber
- Max Drag: 13 lbs.
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Anti Reverse: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Weight: 9.10 oz.