PROTEUS NORTHEAST INSHORE,Sc=1,LnWt=6-15
Related product guides
Product descriptionDaiwa Proteus Northeast Inshore Spinning Rods utilize a Cork & EVA Hybrid Handle with laser etched D-Vec Daiwa logo, a genuine FUJI Reel Seat, FUJI Alconite Ring Guides with k-shape tangle free frames
- Daiwa's Exclusive High-Modulus "HVF" Graphite for maximum overall performance, lightweight and crisp sensitivity
- Fuji Concept "K" Shaped Tangle Free Frames
- Fuji Genuine Stainless Steel Hooded Reel Seat with Fuji LO/AN Backstop Locking Nut
- Lazer Etching Logo on Handle
- Round Rubber Butt Cap
- Water Type: Saltwater
- Technique: Inshore/Spinning
- Length: 6'6"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Medium
- Action: Extra Fast
- Line Rating: 6-15 lbs.
- Lure Rating: 1/4 - 3/4 oz.
- Guide Type: FUJI Alconite Ring Guides with k-shape tangle free frames
- Blank Materal: High-Modulus "HVF" Graphite
- Handle Material: Cork & EVA Hybrid Handle
- Number of Guides: 8