Related product guides
Product descriptionFortrex 80/MDI Trolling Motor - 24V-80lb-45", Now with Built In MEGA-DI
You can�t mark fish if you can�t see fish. And the best view of what�s below comes from Humminbird�s MEGA Imaging. So get a Humminbird�s eye view with a MEGA DI transducer built right into the lower unit of Minn Kota's most powerful, trusted motors.
No cluttered wires, no clamps and a transducer that�s protected from the elements. Just plug your fish finder into your motor to see what�s down there. Then go catch it.
No External Transducer - Messy wiring on an externally mounted transducer doesn�t just look bad: the transducer and wires are more susceptible to damage. With Built-In MEGA DI, the transducer is housed in the indestructible lower unit and all wiring runs through the shaft, for a clean, uncluttered look that�s protected from the elements.
Humminbird MEGA Imaging opened the eyes of anglers everywhere by taking fish finding into the megahertz frequency for the first time. Now your Minn Kota motor can deliver crystal clear MEGA Down Imaging of what�s directly below the bow, just the way it was meant to be seen.
In addition to MEGA Down Imaging, the Built-In MEGA DI transducer will also provide CHIRP Digital Sonar, for precise, crystal-clear returns of fish, structure and the bottom at all water levels. Sweeping multiple frequencies across a broad spectrum, this powerful tool eliminates noise for precisely defined targets.
- Lift-Assist Mount: Patented Lift-Assist Design cuts the weight of stow and deploy in half. Features a stainless steel, nitrogen gas-charged spring
- Removable Bowguard 360� Bracket: Breaks away on impact from any angle and automatically resets itself, giving you uninterrupted fishing. Plus, its dual bearing system eliminates noise and the entire mount is easily removable
- Mono-Arm Design: Made of extruded, anodized aluminum with solid one-piece construction that helps your trolling motor run quieter, with less wear for longer life
- Counter-Tension Stabilizer: An integrated spring in this mount applies force whether the trolling motor is stowed or deployed. That translates to a trolling motor with no play, no give, reduced steering torque and years of silent operation
- Illuminated Directional Indicator: Easy-to-read illuminated directional indicator built right into the motor head tells you right where you�re headed - in any conditions
- Heel-Toe / Cable-Steer Foot Pedal: Get heel/toe control of your motor with this ultra-responsive foot pedal that includes speed control, and momentary and constant on/off. Made with a high-impact composite material for unparalleled durability
- Push-to-Test Battery Meter: Press a button on the trolling motor head to get an instant status of battery life you have left
- Digital Maximizer: Provides up to 5 times longer run time on a single battery charge. These variable speed trolling motors let you dial in your exact speed, and they deliver only as much power as you need, helping to conserve your battery for a full day of fishing
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop: With swept-back flared blades to power through anything without battery-draining chopping and hacking, the Weedless Wedge 2 is one of the most trusted props in fishing
- Indestructible Composite Shaft: At the core of your Minn Kota trolling motor is an indestructable composite shaft. It's a Minn Kota exclusive
- Cool, Quiet Power: Every Minn Kota lower unit runs cool to extend trolling motor life, and stays quiet
- Autopilot: No
- Battery Meter: Yes
- Boat Length - Max (Feet): 25'
- Control Type: Cable Steer
- Maximizer: Yes
- Mounting Bracket: Lift-Assist/Bowguard 360
- Mounting Style: Bow
- Salt Water/Fresh Water: Fresh
- Shaft Length: 45"
- Speeds (Fwd/Rev): Variable
- Thrust (Pounds): 80 lbs.
- Voltage - Input Range (Volts): 24V